Nilotron® Specially designed interchangeable front color insert panels. This battery-operated dispenser provides continuous 24 hour odor control. Dispenser features- 7.5-15-30 minute settings, daylight & 24 hour settings, On/Off switch, aerosol and battery indicator lights.
w/ Std Tool Kit 1340 Watts / 1-Stage /1.5 hp 11.5 Amp 115 Volt 1 Micron Filtration 10 pounds/ 150 CFM Airflow Static Lift: 95" dB: 66
Fast, Convenient, Deep Spot Cleaning Power w/ Clear View Plastic Hand Tool
Top-Mounted Control Panel Large Motor Cavity Non-skid, Non-marking wheels Large Stair-climbing wheels 25’ Heavy-duty safety extension cord
The Certified® Pile Brush is the only dry extraction machine.
- Dry soil is much easier to remove than wet soil.
- There is no down time after cleaning. People can continue to walk on the carpet immediately after dry extraction.
- The carpet is not left wet or slippery which can allow mold and mildew to grow. Slippery carpet can cause accidents.
- Dry extraction removes the deeply embedded soil along with abrasive sand/particles that ruin the appearance of the high traffic areas.
- No solution tanks to fill. No recovery tanks to empty.