The Certified® Pile Brush is the only dry extraction machine.
- Dry soil is much easier to remove than wet soil.
- There is no down time after cleaning. People can continue to walk on the carpet immediately after dry extraction.
- The carpet is not left wet or slippery which can allow mold and mildew to grow. Slippery carpet can cause accidents.
- Dry extraction removes the deeply embedded soil along with abrasive sand/particles that ruin the appearance of the high traffic areas.
- No solution tanks to fill. No recovery tanks to empty.