Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. There is more than 80% chance that you may be able to remove the stain just with this powerful stain remover without harming your carpet or the fabric you are working on. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Stain Magic.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16 ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Using a wet extraction machine rinse and lift the dissolved contamination
- Repeat the above three steps.
- If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step 10.
- Apply the concentrated form of Power Gel onto the stain, spray a little clean water onto the carpet and apply steam in 30 seconds intervals.
- You should see some serious results by now. Extract (no water) foam, if desired results achieved proceed to step 10.
- If a light shadow stain is still noticeable, go to step 10 and 11 and repeat step 6.
- Using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet.
- Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- If you still have not achieved desired results, repeat the above three steps.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.