Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Pro Solve Gel and Power Gel.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Manually remove excess putty by scraping.
- Then apply Pro Solve Gel to the problem area on carpet.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Allow dwell time.
- Apply Power Gel to contaminated area.
- Again agitate gently but thoroughly.
- If needed apply steam to contaminated area to maximize the effect.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- Use a clean terry towel to lift whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.