Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Coffee comes from a plant, and all plants are organic. 1sTÆiD consists of organic enzymes, hence excellent and very effective to remove coffee, tea and other organic stains like red wine. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Stain Magic.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16 ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Using a wet extraction machine rinse and lift the dissolved contamination
- Repeat the above three steps.
- If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step written in italic.
- If the stain still shows, after blot drying the carpet as much as possible,use a dual chamber trigger sprayer and apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet.
- Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- If stain still shows repeat the above three steps.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.