Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. There is more than 80% chance that you may be able to remove the stain just with this powerful stain remover without harming your carpet or the fabric you are working on. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Stain Magic.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Red Relief (mixed solution) to the stained carpet.
- Apply heat from a steamer conservatively (5-10 second intervals) and see the reaction/behavior of the carpet to the heat (Almost all carpets can withstand the temperature, unless of low quality or very sensitive wool; even then you can use steam but very conservatively. It is wise to try on inconspicuous part the carpet first, to assure yourself of the fastness)
- If you feel the heat will not harm or discolor the carpet proceed to apply the steam with the steamer to the carpet in 30 second intervals.
- Continue with this procedure until you notice the diminishing of the stain.
- When the stain starts to diminish, start extracting the solution periodically with applying water first and then spray a little clear water (from the extractor’s solution tank) onto the carpet before applying steam again. Repeat this step until the stain has fully disappeared.
- If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step written in italic:
- Apply the concentrated form of Power Gel onto the stain, spray a little clean water onto the carpet and apply steam in 30 seconds intervals. You should see some serious results by now.
- Thoroughly rinse the carpet with clean water in extractor’s solution tank and watch for the foam is being extracted. Try to extract as much of the solution in the carpet as possible by rinsing often. Follow this procedure by frequent dry strokes (using no water) to bring carpet to full dryness.
- Use a clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.