Stain Type: Lipstick
Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Pro Solve Gel and Power Gel.
Dual Chamber Spray
- 1. Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16 ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- 2. Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- 3. Using a wet extraction machine rinse and lift the dissolved contamination
- Repeat the above three steps.
- 4. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step 10.
- 5. Apply the concentrated form of Power Gel onto the stain, spray a little clean water onto the carpet and apply steam in 30 seconds intervals.
- You should see some serious results by now. Extract (no water) foam, if desired results achieved proceed to step 10.
- If a light shadow stain is still noticeable, go to step 10 and 11 and repeat step 6.
- 6. Using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet.
- 7. Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- 8. Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- 9. If you still have not achieved desired results, repeat the above three steps.
- 10. Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- 11. Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- 12. Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.