Stain Type: Feces
Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Pro Solve Gel and Power Gel.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16 ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Using a wet extraction machine rinse and lift the dissolved contamination
- Repeat the above three steps.
- If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step written in italic.
- If the stain still shows, using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet.
- Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- If stain still shows repeat the above three steps.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.