Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Always apply 1sTÆiD to the stain 1st, before any other element. If you do not achieve the desired results, then proceed to the following: Pro Solve Gel and Power Gel.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Manually scrape off any remainder of chocolate with a hard element yet smooth edges, like the handle of a silver ware (spoon, fork, etc.).
- Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16 ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a terry towel to lift the residue.
- Repeat the above two steps.
- If the stain still shows, using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet.
- Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- If stain still shows repeat the above three steps.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor.
- Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture was left by extraction.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.
As always, wear a pair of protective gloves (Latex Gloves Preferably)
It is highly recommended to avoid using a steam iron instead of the steamer. The iron can work against you as their temperatures are less precise and it is harder to use for smaller stains. If you do not have access to a steamer, contact Carpet Medics.