Wet Extraction Machine (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Bravo Spotter). Steam Air Blower (Our recommendation: EDIC’s Aviator or Aqua Dri).
Note: For this procedure make sure and use only clean water in your extractor’s solution tank.
Dual Chamber Spray
- Apply the diluted 1sTÆiD solution (1:16ratio) with a spray bottle directly on the stain.
- Agitate gently but thoroughly to dissolve contamination.
- Using a wet extraction machine rinse and lift the dissolved contamination.
- Repeat the above three steps.
- If you do not acheive the desired results, then proceed to the following, otherwise go to step written in italic.
- If the stain still shows, using a dual chamber trigger sprayer apply Stain Magic (mixed solution) to the carpet and agitate thoroughly.
- Allow up to an hour for dwell time. The stain will disappear gradually.
- Wipe the contaminated area with a clean terry towel to blot dry.
- If the stain still shows, repeat the above three steps.
- Very thoroughly rinse clean using cold or room temperature water in extractor and fully extract the carpet.
- Use a dry clean terry towel to pick up whatever moisture is left by extractor.
- Place Air Blower to fully dry the carpet.
Note: As always wear a pair of protective gloves (Latex Gloves Preferably)